Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temporary forum for the members of Grinderscape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Egypt F T W stole my primal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fpr88

Egypt F T W stole my primal Empty
PostSubject: Egypt F T W stole my primal   Egypt F T W stole my primal EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:23 am

Egypt F T W told me he would trade me dicer rank for full primal, i traded the primal to someone who claimed to be an official mm. This person gave my full primal to Egypt who logged out, so i am down 1 full primal set, and if pb600 could find out who owes me one, that would be great 👽
Back to top Go down
me9413

me9413

PostSubject: Re: Egypt F T W stole my primal   Egypt F T W stole my primal EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:26 am

dude u need proof man, had to get anywere without evidence......
Back to top Go down
Fpr88

PostSubject: Re: Egypt F T W stole my primal   Egypt F T W stole my primal EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:45 am

ok then, change the (dot) to "." and remove the space
imgur (dot)com/OXSMXUV
Back to top Go down
me9413

me9413

PostSubject: Re: Egypt F T W stole my primal   Egypt F T W stole my primal EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:49 am

errrr i mean its evidence but its not super strong evidence, but hey im not a judge in this, gunna have to see how admin or mod judges it
Back to top Go down
Peanutswek

PostSubject: Re: Egypt F T W stole my primal   Egypt F T W stole my primal EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:55 am

The evidence isnt that good tbh,
Besides that you should know that it is illegal to trade dicer/super donor rank as it states in the rules.
The reason for it being illegal is as you just experienced, too many scams.

-Peanut
Back to top Go down
Fpr88

PostSubject: Re: Egypt F T W stole my primal   Egypt F T W stole my primal EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:12 am

i thought it was legal to buy rank aslong as there was no account being sold. Is there any chance of getting my primal back? please help me, you can get pb to check the trade logs.
Back to top Go down
Zamora

Zamora

PostSubject: Re: Egypt F T W stole my primal   Egypt F T W stole my primal EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:51 pm

buying/selling dicing rank and or super donor rank is illegal, and the evidence is not good enough. to be able to have something done about it you need proper evidence.
Back to top Go down
Fpr88

PostSubject: Re: Egypt F T W stole my primal   Egypt F T W stole my primal EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Would pb checking trade logs not be good enough? ive lost $30 here come on!
Back to top Go down
me9413

me9413

PostSubject: Re: Egypt F T W stole my primal   Egypt F T W stole my primal EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:39 am

i guess the only evidence that could help you is the trade logs but other than hat all other evidence you have would be thrown out...if it was a court room No basicly in the legal feild what we call your evidence is Circumstantial evidence....and well without other evidence it never hold up Suspect sorry to nerd it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egypt F T W stole my primal   Egypt F T W stole my primal Empty

Back to top Go down

Egypt F T W stole my primal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grinderscape Temp Forum :: Support :: Submit Player Report-
Jump to: