Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temporary forum for the members of Grinderscape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cant use ancients with 1 attack! :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Preston God

Cant use ancients with 1 attack! :( Empty
PostSubject: Cant use ancients with 1 attack! :(   Cant use ancients with 1 attack! :( EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:34 pm

The only staffs you can use to autocast ancients require an attack level higher than 1, and i have 1 attack. But when i try to just cast any ancients by clicking on it in the magic tab then clicking on monster my character just walks up to the monster. Any way of using ancients with 1 attack?
Back to top Go down
Chised

Chised

Cant use ancients with 1 attack! :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant use ancients with 1 attack! :(   Cant use ancients with 1 attack! :( EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:56 am

There are no staffs bellow a 50 attack level requirment that can autocast ancients soz. ;o

- Chised
Back to top Go down

Cant use ancients with 1 attack! :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grinderscape Temp Forum :: Support :: Help-
Jump to: