Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temporary forum for the members of Grinderscape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Mute appeal]Bloodyvalley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BloodyValley

[Mute appeal]Bloodyvalley Empty
PostSubject: [Mute appeal]Bloodyvalley   [Mute appeal]Bloodyvalley EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:19 am

Grinderscape Name: Bloodyvalley
Date and Time you were muted: Yesterday at around 3pm eastern
Reason You Were muted: spam
Why you think you should be unmuted: I think I should be unmuted because I like to talk to others while I skill. I also help noobs who need help when they ask for it, I have good friends who I want to talk to while skilling. Lastly, I have to sell some items. I think that a 5 day mute is exaggerated, nonetheless it's your decision. I uninstalled the autotyper and I won't use it again. Please unmute me!
Admin/Mod that muted you: Soccerlove
Players who might possibly vouch for you or know what happened: Im A Mason knows what happened, but no one will vouch for me.
Back to top Go down

[Mute appeal]Bloodyvalley
Page 1 of 1