Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temporary forum for the members of Grinderscape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOOSTING CONFUSION

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TornUpOG

BOOSTING CONFUSION Empty
PostSubject: BOOSTING CONFUSION   BOOSTING CONFUSION EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Dear Ladies and Gentleman of Grinderscape,
Today i was jailed for boosting while i was pking @Green drags.
As most of you know Green Dragons can be pretty hectic.
While a mod was present, i attacked someone who only had 3 items equipped, (legs, amy, boots)
Due to the fact that the person could not attack back i was jailed!
I did not know that the person only had 3 items on... am i supposed to stop and stare at every individual article of clothing that my enemy is wearing...
How can i possibly do this while under attack or while in the midst of a clan war.
This is why i propose an idea...
I understand that Grinderscape is trying to make everything equal and fair...
And i also understand that if i attack a person who only has less then or equal to 3 items then they have no chance...
But if I, someone who enjoys your server daily, get jailed due to the fact that i was unknowing that the person only had 3 items, is this fair??? NO! of course not.
The person himself can be wearing a ring and i can not see it!
My Proposal is that people in the wilderness should not be able to attack people with less than 4 items. Also if 4 items are not worn in the wilderness picking up items in the wilderness can not be done...
This way innocent people like myself do not have to be jailed and "Skillers" can take a pickaxe into the wild and Mine fearless of pkers attacking them.
To conclude, a lot of people enjoy your server do not make them sit in jail if they are unknowing. And i know you say "read the rules" but how are innocent pkers supposed to know if someone is wearing 4 items or not! PLEASE take my thoughts into consideration...

A Innocent Player...
TornUpOG
Back to top Go down
TornUpOG

BOOSTING CONFUSION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOSTING CONFUSION   BOOSTING CONFUSION EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Please comment and tell the mods,admins, "big people" how you feel on this topic
Back to top Go down
KingCookie

BOOSTING CONFUSION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOSTING CONFUSION   BOOSTING CONFUSION EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:25 pm

To be honest that's freakin' ridiculous, you got jailed for a good reason, no more, no less...
The fact the he can't attack you, is unfair and unjust, us innocent people, who don't want to be pked or want to pk, go out into wildy to kill ava's or green dragons, and get killed by people like you, therefore cutting off 3 major bosses and a good slayer task, maybe you should talk about moving the mobs/rune ore, since we don't go out there to get killed, you take the liberty and kill us yourself..
Back to top Go down
me9413

me9413

BOOSTING CONFUSION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOSTING CONFUSION   BOOSTING CONFUSION EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 am

Sorry KinCookie but i would have to disagree with you, ive watched many people in groups wait at green drags for some random person to appear and hey i dont pay attention to how many items a person has, all i think about is kill that Mother F***** :lol: and besides if you go to green drags or etc you should know the risk and be always on the lookout for pkers, my opinion you shouldnt have gotten jailed seems kinda rediculus
Back to top Go down
KingCookie

BOOSTING CONFUSION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOSTING CONFUSION   BOOSTING CONFUSION EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:41 am

You see, people go out there for a slayer task/crimson charms, not to pk or get pked, we don't want to risk it, but not being able to get vesta/stat/morg from the ava's is totally crappy for us who want to PVM :\
Back to top Go down
Im High

BOOSTING CONFUSION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOSTING CONFUSION   BOOSTING CONFUSION EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Some people don't jail the booster they jail the "scout" in this case.
Myself who is server support I personally don't like dealing with the wildy I don't like the rules but if I get a pm about a booster or a scout I go.
I like your idea I've thought up the same thing but I just think if you have less then 4 items you shouldn't be able to do anything at all so you'll be considered a spectator which is what I do as a server support I'll go out into the wildy and watch fights.
And majority of the time I'll have to jail several scouts, which is a hassle. But I do hand out warnings.
Back to top Go down
KingCookie

BOOSTING CONFUSION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOSTING CONFUSION   BOOSTING CONFUSION EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:29 am

Then i suggest moving Avas, it's not fair that we have to risk something in wildy to fight ava's.
Back to top Go down
Im High

BOOSTING CONFUSION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOSTING CONFUSION   BOOSTING CONFUSION EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:47 pm

To successfully kill them you need to wear more then 4 items anyways so it's not a problem.
Back to top Go down
KingCookie

BOOSTING CONFUSION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOSTING CONFUSION   BOOSTING CONFUSION EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:02 am

Not at all, i take a whip.. oh and my slayer cape, 2 items max, prayer pots and i'm sorted..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BOOSTING CONFUSION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOSTING CONFUSION   BOOSTING CONFUSION Empty

Back to top Go down

BOOSTING CONFUSION
Page 1 of 1