Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temporary forum for the members of Grinderscape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingCookie

THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!! Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!!   THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!! EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:08 am

Right, i've been having this problem, whenever i go to attack anything, the client closes itself down, sometimes i can get away with it, kill a couple of monsters before it closes, but inevitably it closes.. not just disconnect, closes the client.. I've tried to use the webclient, however this little gem just crashes..

I've tried this server on 2 different laptops, two different operating systems, 4 different versions of java, tried clearing the cache, un-installing and re-installing, but to no avail.. this has happened to quite a few people i've noticed, everyone i've tried to get help from can't, or doesn't even answer.

I refer back to my topic name.. THIS IS BOLLOCKS! No tech support has been on, and when they have i tried talking to them but simply got ignored while they had a real nice chat over shout, therefore not inactive yet not doing their jobs, which i know their busy, but not when they're chatting like a 13 year old over shout..

The only person that has tried to help, didn't succeed unfortunatly, but i honestly appreciate him trying to help me...

Please, please, pleasssseeee~ get this sorted.
Back to top Go down
me9413

me9413

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!!   THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:49 am

Very strange cookie i have never heard of a problem like that, my client works fine and i havent had any issues attacking monsters, it appears you have tried everything but yes i agree the supporters are to busy chatting over shout, id recomend you get a mod or admin to help fix this cuz it just may be a glitch with your account, have you tried makeing another account and trying to attack monsters?
Back to top Go down
KingCookie

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!!   THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!! EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:43 am

I've tried making another account aswell Sad Nothing seems to work at all, I think they might've just messed up the coding somewhere, since a couple of people seem to be having the same problem. hopfully there will be another server update soon that will fix it.
Back to top Go down
TheLoled

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!!   THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:15 pm

I had the same problem. I however was experimenting and found a solution! Try putting your gameframe to 459, which is an older version, allowing java to process it correctly. It kinda puts the fun back since it is oldschool, which i find more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
me9413

me9413

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!!   THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:47 pm

oh yea good point there Theloled try downgradeing your graphics quality
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!!   THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS BOLLOCKS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grinderscape Temp Forum :: Support :: Help-
Jump to: