Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temporary forum for the members of Grinderscape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im Lured please bannnnnnnn them!!!1 :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
imtoonoob

im Lured please bannnnnnnn them!!!1 :( Empty
PostSubject: im Lured please bannnnnnnn them!!!1 :(   im Lured please bannnnnnnn them!!!1 :( EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Im lured... please ban them... Sad

im Lured please bannnnnnnn them!!!1 :( 317jzn6
Back to top Go down
Im High

PostSubject: Re: im Lured please bannnnnnnn them!!!1 :(   im Lured please bannnnnnnn them!!!1 :( EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Thanks, perfect proof.
They will be dealt with accordingly.
Please close.
(I don't know if I'm allowed to do this since I'm server support please tell me if I can or not)
Back to top Go down
me9413

me9413

PostSubject: Re: im Lured please bannnnnnnn them!!!1 :(   im Lured please bannnnnnnn them!!!1 :( EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:55 am

Im High curious about this report and reading and looking at proof, so it is perfect proof that he got lured um but my question is, well accually to begin with i didnt know lureing was an offence, *the more you know* lol! but um if one is dumb enough to follow another person into wildy especially in multy zone um isnt that thier fault? just a question and looking for food for thought

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im Lured please bannnnnnnn them!!!1 :(   im Lured please bannnnnnnn them!!!1 :( Empty

Back to top Go down

im Lured please bannnnnnnn them!!!1 :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grinderscape Temp Forum :: Support :: Submit Player Report-
Jump to: