Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temporary forum for the members of Grinderscape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A K S E L I - Harassment/flaming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasmus M

A K S E L I - Harassment/flaming Empty
PostSubject: A K S E L I - Harassment/flaming   A K S E L I - Harassment/flaming EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:49 pm

Hello again, when I was going to kill the Sea Troll Queen, a guy was about to go there, he had welfare gear (sort of) and his name is A K S E L I.
So after I had gotten the noted, arrived at the boss, he started pming me. He started out by asking by I stole boss from him.

As you can see in these pictures he started flaming me for "taking" the boss from him, simply because I had a vine and my black elite gear.
In the fourth image, you can see he says "vitun pelle", which means "fucking clown" in Finnish.

Imgur album: imgur(dot)com/a/qXAee
Google translate of "Vitun Pelle", autofind language to English:
translate.google(dot)com/#auto/en/vitun%20pelle

All images of the PM's are here, except for the few first where he asked why I "took" the boss from him and him saying either "..." or "cmonn"

I did call him a retard once, because he really started to piss me off.

-Rasmus
Back to top Go down
me9413

me9413

A K S E L I - Harassment/flaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: A K S E L I - Harassment/flaming   A K S E L I - Harassment/flaming EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:17 am

TBH ras while he did getall angry at you your sarcasim doesnt help he situation Twisted Evil  and the names calling doesnt help either Hurr id just say leave i alone ad ignore the kid, but thats just imo
Back to top Go down

A K S E L I - Harassment/flaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grinderscape Temp Forum :: Support :: Submit Player Report-
Jump to: