Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temporary forum for the members of Grinderscape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNIPBAN 2K12CHICK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2k12 legends

UNIPBAN 2K12CHICK Empty
PostSubject: UNIPBAN 2K12CHICK   UNIPBAN 2K12CHICK EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:30 pm

hey its 2k12chick and i got ipbanned and i wanna to got unbanned coz i did pay this guy i did scammer i by banned [max] [and im realy sorry and im never going to do it again] i did pay him 600m eocgp for 41 vines i hope i can got unipban coz im not doing this again never:pale: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
2k12 legends

UNIPBAN 2K12CHICK Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNIPBAN 2K12CHICK   UNIPBAN 2K12CHICK EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:46 pm

only unipbanned if u wanna u can keep my account banned then unbanned when u wanna coz i got dice rank on it
Back to top Go down

UNIPBAN 2K12CHICK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grinderscape Temp Forum :: Support :: Submit Ban Appeal-
Jump to: