Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temporary forum for the members of Grinderscape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

big booty - i am 666 - phuck 666 - fat pussy all flamng and harrasing me about being adopted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stati

big booty - i am 666 - phuck 666 - fat pussy  all flamng and harrasing me about being adopted. Empty
PostSubject: big booty - i am 666 - phuck 666 - fat pussy all flamng and harrasing me about being adopted.   big booty - i am 666 - phuck 666 - fat pussy  all flamng and harrasing me about being adopted. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:57 am

Well, we were at green's and they told me to leave because no one liked me, and I pretty much told them didn't have too, and we got onto the topic of apparently being a shemale, and about me being adopted. So, there are a lot of screenies, I am going to show the whole conversation so everyone knows I didn't say anything wrong to them, and if I did i'll take my punishment. Links provided below take out the space and put a . for the "(dot)"

prntscr.com/11hnt4
prntscr.com/11hnqv
prntscr (dot)com/11hnpn
prntscr (dot) com/11hnpn
prntscr (dot) com/11hnmf
prntscr (dot) com/11hnlb
prntscr (dot)com/11hnke
prntscr (dot) com/11hni6
prntscr (dot) com/11hngo
prntscr (dot) com/11hnf8

I feel sorry for all these immature little boys, but, I do hope anyone who deserves it gets muted, and punished. 11 screenshots, sorry for so much. THANK YOU. <3
Back to top Go down
soccerlove
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

big booty - i am 666 - phuck 666 - fat pussy  all flamng and harrasing me about being adopted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: big booty - i am 666 - phuck 666 - fat pussy all flamng and harrasing me about being adopted.   big booty - i am 666 - phuck 666 - fat pussy  all flamng and harrasing me about being adopted. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:14 am

these 4 will be muted for a while
Back to top Go down

big booty - i am 666 - phuck 666 - fat pussy all flamng and harrasing me about being adopted.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grinderscape Temp Forum :: Support :: Submit Player Report-
Jump to: