Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temporary forum for the members of Grinderscape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Afghan War" scammed @ duel arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zamora

Zamora

"Afghan War" scammed @ duel arena Empty
PostSubject: "Afghan War" scammed @ duel arena   "Afghan War" scammed @ duel arena EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:35 am

me and afghan war were having a 1b stake. his chaotic rapier for my dragon claws. things didnt go so well at the end. here is video proof on my youtube channel below

youtube.com/watch?v=4M_KlhZTk1I&feature=youtu.be

I hope that something is done about this. 

Thanks,
<3 Zamora

Last edited by Zamora on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : took off (dot) thing to place external link)
Back to top Go down
8 ball

"Afghan War" scammed @ duel arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Afghan War" scammed @ duel arena   "Afghan War" scammed @ duel arena EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:02 pm

In the vid it doesnt say what you agreed to stake, but at the end since he offered a normal rapier, it was obvious he was trying to scam you. Ill deal with him when i get ingame.
Back to top Go down

"Afghan War" scammed @ duel arena
Page 1 of 1