Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Hey guys,

It seems something went wrong while work was being done to our forums, so while that's being fixed, feel free to stay here a bit.
We'll try to keep you informed about updates to our forum situation as we get them.

Thanks,
Grinderscape Temp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temporary forum for the members of Grinderscape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

got scammed by F U N X

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KlingeNNN

got scammed by F U N X Empty
PostSubject: got scammed by F U N X   got scammed by F U N X EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:16 am

F U N X scammed me on 35m eoc, i got scammed before that also on chaotic rapier, he was gonna give me chaotic for 1m eoc but he didn't, now back to F U N X(donator). He was supposed to give me vine whip and white hween for my 35m eoc, but he didn't and tele away on rs:( scammer! please ban him or give me my stuff, cause this isn't fun, i cried for over 30mins:( gg

-KlingeNNN
Back to top Go down
8 ball

PostSubject: Re: got scammed by F U N X   got scammed by F U N X EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:54 am

cant do anything without proof, and next time you make a report use the right section.
Back to top Go down
Zamora

Zamora

PostSubject: Re: got scammed by F U N X   got scammed by F U N X EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:20 am

first off, you should of used an official mm. 2nd, you cried over pixels...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got scammed by F U N X   got scammed by F U N X Empty

Back to top Go down

got scammed by F U N X
Page 1 of 1